Bachelor of Computer Application
DBFGI offers a 3 year BBA course, affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
BCA degree is intended to produce lots of future professionals. Bachelors in Computer Application course is suited for those who are interested in Hardware or Software jobs.
Program Highlights-Bachelor of Computer Application
BCA is a course that is highly suitable for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology. Those who are interested in computer related fields and have a fast thinking mind, then BCA is the perfect choice for them.
Job opportunities after BCA
- Supporting the project management
- Requirements gathering
- Software specifications development
- Project scheduling.
- Tele Sales Executive
How we are different
- Industry-Academia Interface through Workshops and seminars.
- Active Research and Development Cell.
- Live Projects from industry for Students.
- Technical Clubs –
- Software Development Club.
- Networking Club.
- Research & Development Club
- Software Tester’s Club.
- Web Developer’s Club.
- ‘Greed for Innovation’ Club.
- We provide Specializations in-
- Programming & Software Development.
- System Analysis.
- Web Designing.
- Software Testing.
2 years in 4 semesters.
All those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council
Those students who have passed their matriculation examination and have also passed three year Diploma in any trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal