DBFGI offers a 3 year B.Com Honours course, affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
Program Highlights-B.Com Honours
The objective of the programme is to develop ready to be employed business professionals, business scientists, researchers and consultants. The programme prepares students to be competent in bridging industry-academia gap.
- Computer Lab
- Hi Tech Smart Class Rooms.
- Online Digital Library
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Computer with Latest Configuration
- Two Seminar Halls
Job opportunities after B.Com Honours
- Administrative Work
- Securities Marketing
How we are different
- Excellent Training & Placements.
- Regular Industrial Exposure.
- Personality Development Cell.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
- Language Lab for Communication Skills.
- Aptitude Test/Mock Interviews.
- Industry-Academia Interface through Workshops and seminars.
- Active Research and Development Cell.
- Live Projects from industry for Students.
- Business Quiz, Debates, Declamation and extempore.
- Sell It, Mock Advertisements(Development and Presentations).
- Mock Presentations( On General and Business Related Topics).
- Trade Fairs.
- Teaching Through Case Studies.
- We provide Specializations in – International Business, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT.
- Technical Clubs – HR, EDP, Marketing, Finance, Research and Development, Media,Red Ribbon Club
3 years in 6 semesters
a) 10+2 with minimum 40% marks in aggregate for the students opted Commerce Group.
b) 45% marks in aggregate for the students opted Humanities Group with at least two out of Commerce/ Accounts/ Maths/ Economics/Management Papers
50% Marks in the aggregate in case of students who have passed 10+2 but not covered under (a) and (b) above; provided that candidate placed under reappear in not more than one subject in 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto shall also be eligible to this course but such candidates shall have to clear reappear subject in the supplementary examination of the same year failing which his admission to B.Com Professional Part-I course shall automatically stand cancelled.