Bachelor of Business Administration
DBIEM offers a 3 year BBA course, affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
Program Highlights-Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA degree is intended to produce lots of future professionals. Bachelors in Business Administration course is suited for those who are interested in administrative jobs.
Job opportunities after BBA
A BBA passed student can get employed as management trainee or as executive trainee in any of the sectors given below:
- Advertising Agencies
- IT Companies
How we are different
- Excellent Training & Placements.
- Regular Industrial Exposure.
- Personality Development Cell.
- Enterpreneurship Development Programs.
- Language Lab for Communication Skills.
- Aptitude Test/Mock Interviews.
- Industry-Academia Interface through Workshops and seminars.
- Active Research and Development Cell.
- Live Projects from industry for Students.
- Business Quiz, Debates, Declamation and extempore.
- Sell It, Mock Advertisements(Development and Presentations).
- Mock Presentations( On General and Business Related Topics).
- Trade Fairs.
- Teaching Through Case Studies.
- We provide Specializations in - International Business, Marketting, Finance, HR, IT.
- Technical Clubs - HR, EDP, Marketing, Finance, Research and Development, Media,Red Ribbon Club
3 years in 6 semesters.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.
Those Candidates who have passed the Matriculation Examination and have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal
We have 2 guests and no members online