B.Sc. in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management
DBIEM offers a 3 year B.Sc. ATHM course, affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
Program Highlights-B.Sc. in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management
This programme focuses on the understanding of the Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Industry with detailed operational aspects through projects, presentations, selective case studies & discussions, besides regular sessions.This programme will train students in Ground Staff, Cabin Crew, Travel Agency and Tour Operation jobs.
Job opportunities after B.Sc. ATHM
- Customer care Manager
- Air Cargo
- Flight Purser
- Front Office Operations
- Cabin Services - Air Hostess / Flight Purser
- Cruise Liners – Passenger Ships
- Food & Beverage Service
- Flight Steward
- Travel Agencies
- Public Relation manager.
- Tourism Industry
- Travel and Transport industry
- Immigration Consultant
- Tourism Ministry
- Five star Hotels
- Airlines – Ground Duty staff
How we are different
- Special Emphasis on Spoken English.
- High Profile Guest Faculty from Industry.
- Front Office & Hospitality Training.
- WIFI Campus, Hi Tech Smart Class Rooms.
- Digital Library with 20000 books and International and National Journals.
- Hi-tech Labs with 60 Computers Equipped with Latest Hardware and Software's.
- Computer Labs well connected through LAN.
- 13 Mbps Lease Line.
- Special Hardware Labs.
3 years in 6 semesters.
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.
Those Candidates who have passed the Matriculation Examination and have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal.
We have 3 guests and no members online