Master of Science in Fashion Technology
DBFGI offers a 2 year M.Sc. FT course, affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
Program Highlights-M.Sc. Fashion Technology
The objective of the programme is to train students in following areas:
- Drafting & Draping Lab
- LabCutting & Sewing Lab
- Embroidery Lab
- Sketching Lab
- Computer Lab
Job opportunities after M.Sc. FT
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Faculty in Fashion Institute
- Boutique Business
How we are different
- Special Cutting & Stitching Lab.
- Modern Embroidery & Printing Lab.
- Modelling & Fashion Parades.
- Special Classes for Spoken English/Painting.
- Special Emphais on Personality Development.
- Visiting/Organising Fashion Exhibitions.
- Training in Home Management.
2 years in 4 semesters.
All those candidates who have passed the B.Sc. (FT) are eligible to apply subject to their production of eligibility on or before a date specified by the university.