DBFGI offers a PGDCA course, affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
PGDCA programme is designed with the objective of providing knowledge and skills in the application of computer.
The programme gives fundamental knowledge of computrs, computational techniques, file and data structure and the core of programming. Learners will also be trained in the latest trends of Application Development, Programming Languages and Database Management. PGDCA equip learners with skills required for high-end applications in Information Technology.
- Wi-Fi campus
- Computer labs
- AC Class Rooms
- Online Digital Library
- Computer with latest configuration
- Seminar Halls
- Jobs in the following field:- – Networking, Developer, Database, Programmer, Animation, Multimedia.
- Information security analyst
- Software Consultant
- Web developer
- Interface engineer
Graduation in any stream.
How we Are different
- IT quiz, debates and workshops
- Personality development cell
- Aptitude test and mock interviews
- Industry-Academia interface through workshop and seminars.
- Active research and development cell
- Technical clubs
-Software development club, networking club, research & development club, software tester’s club, web developer’s clu8b,greed for innovation club
- We provide specialization in
– Programming &software development
– Software testing